Click Here to read But Dr. I Hate Pink's tips for avoiding kemo side effects. I really like her blogging style--funny and irreverent enough that she had to write a post telling people to go away if they don't like cancer jokes! As I was browsing her blog, I found this guest post of hers on a breast cancer ezine called Join our Loop. Meanwhile, ChemoBabe has posted about how to How to Talk to a ChemoBabe with some insights into what she is feeling like. Everyone's reaction to the treatment is different, but I thought these were good tips for people about what a cancer asskicker might be experiencing.
To read other cancer blogs and links, please take a look at the sidebar on the right. You probably will have to scroll down to see them. If you find something you think I should include, please let me know in a comment and I will post it.

3 comments:
Kelly: I loved all three of the links you provided, and it seems as though we kemo folks (well, at least those authoring the links—and you as well!) have or develop similar needs and values. I can identify with what appeared in each blog (OK, except I happen to like pink—good thing!), and don’t think I could have expressed myself better. Everyone’s kindness is overwhelming, and I’m glad that I’m now getting emotional more over the compassion of others than from an “oh, poor me” attitude. Thanks for your blogging—and the style with which you do it (Davis would be so proud of my grammar!).
Kat
I think cancer deserves irreverence. All of you fighting it seem to teach lessons to everyone around you. Keep up the fighting spirit and who cares about grammar.
my little brother does
Post a Comment