One of the benefits of following this blog is that you can learn new ways to use a scarf as an accessory! I love youtube and I have found a few video lessons on using scarves as head covers. Kathy learned from a class at the cancer resource center and got a chance to practice with a "coach." The rest of us will have to use youtube and our "life long learning skills." So if you have a flair for the dramatic, (come on, you know you secretly do!) find that scarf you never knew what to do with and follow along with these video clips!
The following video is the first in a series called Pink Renegades. They probably deserve their own post because they look VERY informative and inspiring, but here is the first one.

2 comments:
Kathy, and any other readers who know someone with cancer, check out the Dr. I Hate Pink blog's post about free stuff! Especially the free silk scarf. I know they tell you silk is too slippery for a head covering, but a $70 silk scarf for free? There are ways to make it stick on your head! And I don't mean double stick tape!!
Ok, one more comment. Sorry, I know it is bad form for the blogger to be the only commenter (and more than once!) but I have to point out another potentially useful piece of information about free stuff on another blog. On "My Breast Cancer Blog" there is a post about navigatingcancer.com. Check it out! Like CurricuNet for cancer ass kickers!
Post a Comment