Kathy is now home from the hospital and according to a text from her son, "doing surprisingly well." In fact, Cheryl called Kat's husband for an update and guess who answered his cell? Yes, Kathy! They were at the pharmacy waiting for a screw up to get resolved so she could get her drugs and get home. Cheryl commented that Kathy sounded really awake and coherent. The response? "Hello! That's because I'm still waiting for my pain medicine!"
More virtual flowers for the patient...

Get well soon! We will miss you at graduation tomorrow!
4 comments:
Hi Kathy,
I've been thinking about you. Please know that we love you. Take care of yourself...
-tina-
p.s my secret word to post is "stifirod". Does that sound dirty to you?
I wish you some pleasant pain-killing drugs, rapid healing, a good rest and lots of good news.
Jennifer
WOW!!! You are something else!!! Missed you at the party:(
Hope your recovery continues to go well. Thinking of you.
Post a Comment