Less Than 48 Hours...

...until the last kemo!!!

I'm sure the time has felt endless for Kathy, but can you believe she is almost done? It doesn't seem like that long ago that we met in the parking lot of the oncology center with presents and rowdy cheering. By this time on Thursday we can all be cheering that this phase of treatment is over!

Seems like there should be a party, but maybe Kathy wouldn't be feeling up to it. Let's have the a virtual party here on the blog! Click onto the blog on Thursday afternoon and join the party. As of today there were about 650 hits. Invite all Kathy's supporters to click onto the blog and lets see if we can harness the healing energy of at least another 100 by Thursday night.

Here are a few words from Kathy last week.
The nausea from this kemo seems to be a bit more pronounced than the last one, and I guess the next one will have the nausea fairy visiting me even more, but hey, it will be the last one! And, so far, my feet and fingers haven't gotten all tingly and numb (the side effects they told me about vs. the nausea that was supposed to disappear!). I have to say, I'd rather spend a couple of minutes with the toilet than walk around numb! Everything's relative. :-)

Hey Kathy, we're wishing you a restful 36 hours. Save up all your energy for this one last fight against those @#$%&*! cancer cells. They know they can't last against you. You know martial arts for goodness sakes!

4 comments:

Kathy:

Just think of your having nausea..those bad cells are exploding, right?
I know you are counting the days until your last ZAP treatment. I will certainly log-on on Thursday to join the healing party! Hope your energy flows into STEPS...Cyber hugs.

 

Mom,
Almost done! Look how far you have come!!!!! ILY
Sara

 

Here it is the last kemo. No more POISON!!! I am thinking of you and sending all my well wishes and WHOORAH's for you. You are incredibly strong and I admire you greatly. When I cross the finish line Sunday you'll be with me Kathy.

much love, Tina

 

Kathy, stay strong! You can kick those nasty cancer's cell butts. Sorry I missed the cyber-party yesterday, but I'll be with you at the next celebration. Your in my nightly prayers.
Take care, Mary D.