It's a Party!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
The last kemo was today. The taxol infusion finished, they flushed the "sludge" and our blogstar was out the door!!!!

Let's all join in a celebration of a MAJOR MILESTONE!!!! Virtual champagne, anyone?
How about some cheese and crackers?Play the music of your choice and let's all dance like there is no tomorrow. That's the one thing cancer teaches us. Carpe Diem! Kathy, you've done a great job and we're all here with you at your virtual "Kemo is Over" party!!!!!

In case you aren't sure what music to play, here is what Cheryl will be playing!

24 comments:

Bam! Join the party... I just popped a bottle of champagne! Thinking of you Kathy adn so happy for this first milestone! You have been a truly amazing lady in pink. I will be thinking of you throughout the weekend and hope that you are celebrating as well.

Hugs, LaVerne

 

Pow, Pow...POW! Those cancer cells are leaving this party girl. Let's Celebrate!

Keep up the fight girlfriend

 

KEMO Party is a great excuse for a party. Kathy you have amazed me... I know it can not be easy, but you are one tough cookie. We all love you.

 

I'm home from the board meeting and have a glass of wine! Here's to strength and toughness and friends and community and above all, cancer ASS KICKING!!!! Salud! Pass the cheese and crackers!

 

Kathy,
Would love to see you dance to "Dancing Queen" - you go girl!!!! You rock!!
Carol K

 

Kathy-

Cancer Cells Be Gone... because it is time to celebrate!
I am virtually sipping champagne in your honor.

I hope you enjoy the weekend and as always,
ROCK ON!

LeeAnn

 

I don't like champagne so brought my old Irish friend Jameson with me, he loves to celebrate!!!! YIPEEE!! for a job well done. Love you Kathy, Aunt Betty

 

Someone said there was a party in your honor... I am here for you.

Kate

 

Hi Kathy,

Congratulations! You sure that you have been the best chemo patient ever!!! You looked and sounded so great this morning!!

Have a grrrrreat weekend!

By the way, this is a great party!

Carl

 

So I don't type so good!!!


I am sure that you have been the best chemo patient ...

 

Yay! I'll take a glass and raise it to all the good things and big beautiful to come!

 

Just stopping in to see how the party is going. Looks like people are still dropping by. Good thing I brought a dozen donuts. OOOOOOOOOOOO Glazed and chocolate! Kathy, I hope virtual donuts don't cause nausea! Keep celebratin'!

 

Thank you for sharing your success with us!!! Together we can all move mountains!!!<3<3<3

Pete

 

Kathy, this is great! I can't believe your kemo is over. You have handled everything like a champ--making the rest of us look bad, as usual. Let's celebrate in person next week.

Lisa Storm

 

Yyyyyyeeeehhhhhhaaaa!! The kemo is over. You are a rock star for your endurance and strenght! Oh, and I brought chips for the party....anyone like Kettle Valley jalapeno?

Suzanne

 

Whoops...I just got red wine on the carpet as I was trying to bust a move to a Fleetwood Mac tune! Kathy, you are a rock star on many levels...so glad I was invited to your party! Bye-bye cancer cells, dissolve and vaporize away for good!

 

I am sooooo glad this is a virtual party 'cause you can't see my not-so-cool-oh-so-square dancing, but I am lifting my glass and sending my congrats to you with my best imitation of your signature gravel-sexy voice!! XO Melisa Chin-Parker

 

Last kemo treatment? Whoooo HooO!!! Girlfriend, you’re rocking da parteee…
Let’s dance :-0

Bob ;-)

 

Party LIKE IT is 2010!!!! A day to remember my friend...The day the community has a Cyber-party in your honor...oh, yes I very much like Jalepeno chips, cheese and crackers, champagne, wine, donuts and anything anyone else wants to bring...this is the best no fat, no calorie diet I have ever had! Thanks Kathy and Kelly for introducing me to a whole new way to celebrate. (We are here for you Kathy!)

 

Way to go Mom! I am so proud of you!

 

Way To go Ms. M!

Here's to you!

I am sending you champagne and chocolate cake wishes --without the calories, of course!

:)

~Rhea

 

WOW a three day party. I am back with Bagels, cream cheese and coffee due to the early hour. Can't believe all the dancing still going on. Rockin the days and night away and escorting those cancer cells out the door.
Love ya, Aunt Betty

 

Good for you!!! Party on!

 

Your friend is walking the 21 miler today. Do you remember that? I decided a party is more my thing so dropped by to see who was still here and there was my sister. Hoping you are feeling the Love coming your way.