How is Kathy? In case you didn't see her yesterday, she was back!! Her voice isn't...quite. I didn't get a chance to stop by so I can't tell you if it is more of a sultry, sexy sound or a gravelly, cigarette smoker sound, but it is back and she was teaching her classes yesterday. Hurray! When she first started to recover from the flu the last time she said it was good to feel like a person with cancer again, rather than a person with cancer and the flu! So, although it sounds weird, I will say, "Kathy, I hope you are feeling like a person with cancer again! " ;-)
1 comments:
Welcome back! Sorry I didn't have more time to chat as I was racing down the stairwell, but I was trying to locate a math class that seems to have utterly vanished from CAB with no prior notice. Such are the duties of the Dean of Etc....
Post a Comment