Here's a tip for when you are cranky, feeling like crap, bored of feeling like crap, tired, grouchy from being tired, nauseated, f-ing tired of being nauseated etc. Google! It is amazing what you can find when you put "!@#$%& cancer" into Google images! (P.S. This is for old people only. Kids should not do this. Teenagers should not do this, but probably have done it already without me telling them!)

This poster, entitled "Love Boobs, Hate Cancer," was done as a fundraiser at another blog. What do you say blog readers? Should we make one of these???? They raised over $4000. Ha ha ha!!
I am borrowing it here since their fundraiser is over. In the spirit of the poster, though...
Do you love boobs and HATE cancer? Then make a donation to the American Cancer Society or start saving for our Relay for Life fundraisers. Got pennies????

2 comments:
Hey Kathy,
LaVerne Cook told me about your battle with breast cancer and I was so sad to hear that.
But she also told me how amazing you are - of course I know that, and was not at all surprised to hear that you are fighting this battle, too, with your usual humor, grace and intelligence.
I think of you so often and wanted to get in touch with you before I moved, just to say goodbye. You were always one of my favorite people on the Hartnell staff - and you, too Kelly.
And Kelly, thank you for doing such a great job on this site. I hear that you are such wonderful support for our friend.
I light a candle every night for someone or someone(s). YOu will be on it every night, Kathy.
Your friend (if you even remember me),
Karen Anderson
Karen!!!!!!! How great to hear from you!!!! Thanks for the kind words. I could always count on feeling good when I left your office--even during the really hard times at work. I hope you are enjoying your retirement! Glad LaVerne passed along the blog address. Visit and comment often!
Post a Comment