As I said to some of you, yesterday would have been a great day, if it weren't for the cancer! Being surrounded by friends and family made the kemo trauma easier to endure (almost a party atmosphere--OK, not quite). I'm looking forward to the title of my post being "Seven Down and One to Go!" (or, this one's for you, Kelly, 88 percent DONE!).
Thanks to all you for your encouraging words and positive thoughts and actions. Please know how much I appreciate your support. Right now I'm feeling fine, and I'm going to try to not let my body surrender to the poison (both cancer and kemo!) invading it--now my body just has to cooperate with my mind! Major visualization going on (reference Kemo post).
And, Kelly, thanks for doing this, and doing it so well!

8 comments:
Hi Kathy! So glad to see you figured out how to post! I love how you used purple--that will be a great way for people to quickly know that it is you posting rather than me. Hope to see you walking tomorrow--Cheryl said you were hoping to join us!
Hi Kathy! it's Shawna..I just wanted to say that I am thinking about you and care about you very much! Love you! (:
-Shawna
Hi Kathy! As I was driving back from my mom's today I was thinking about the roadtrips you and I have gone on. Who knew that the Home Depot in Napa could be so exciting :-) I decided we need to set a date and destination for the trip we will take after this is over. Maybe New York again . . . start thinking now!
Love, Cheryl
Hi Kathy! I am back from Utah and met the girls for lunch after walking. So. . .I heard a lot about you, and what has happened so far. I like your post and attitude, and have all along. Your sense of humor is going to get you through this! I hope you are resting, taking care of yourself, and reading everything you can get your hands on. I will check this blog frequently for news. Hang in there and hopefully I will see you soon. Also, please tell me if you need anything-not going anywhere for a while! Love, Lisa
Hey Kat,
soooo glad you're hangin' in!!
You know we are all 'kemo kickin' butt buddies' for ya!!
Stay positive,
from the alias 'SUNFLOWER STATE'
CUZ
ps: guess i'll still stay anonymous even though you know who I am!!! LMAO
Hi Kat! I went to church this past Sunday and lit another candle for you ;-)
By-the-way, I found it very therapeutic if you say the following two words three times (results may vary):
Fu_ _ cancer! fuc_ cancer! f_ck cancer!
Wow, I feel better…. Hahaaha
Bob :))
hey mom,
just stoppiing by to say i love you. thanks to everyone for all of this awsome support that you are giving my mom and our family!
love you mom,
Sara
P.S. Cheryl,
how about we all take a road trip to.... Hawaii or something like that. (i guess i could settle for VEGAS!!!!)
Kathy, I wanted to wish you a speedy recovery. My thoughts are with you.
Post a Comment