1st Kemo Update

If a group of people can make a kemo appointment into an event (group hugs, group pictures, cheering and high fives, Chinese food afterward), does that mean their lives are seriously lacking in fun????!!!???!!! No comment!  ;-)

Today's kemo went well.  Kathy came out smiling and ready to go to lunch!  She said that the minute they started the infusion she started saying to her cancer cells, "Die, you F@#$%&! ers, die!"  (Sorry Kathy if I wasn't supposed to let anyone know you swear!)   True to predictions, she felt very energetic after the kemo and joked that she would go home after lunch to vacuum and dust.  Oh Kathy, if you feel that good, don't waste it on housework!

I will post the pictures soon.  They are on Melissa's camera.  She remembered to bring a camera for blog pictures.  I didn't!  Good thing one of the support team members is always prepared! 

2 comments:

Sounds like a great day...Kathy's great spirit and zeal for life will get her through this...as well as a little help from her friends. Great friends!

 

Hey Cuz.................

So glad you are up and runnin', I mean up and kickin' kemo butt!!! You're in our prayers.........so hang in there! Looks like you are surrounded by many that love and support you!!! Do they do housework too?
Love to all and enjoy those egg rolls!!! mmmmmmmm

Col

XXXX's & OOOO's