Hanging Tough


My daughter sent this image to me, and between it and my new t-shirt, how can I not be strong? I continue to be surrounded by love and support, which helps me fight. Two of my worst kemos are over, so I'm looking forward to the end of February and the last two, when the nastiest drugs are replaced by kinder (and hopefully, gentler) ones! Thanks to all of you for keeping me in your thoughts and for your kind and generous actions. I appreciate you!

8 comments:

Kathy, ever since I have met you (which now has been a long time!) I have been impressed by you in one way or another. I left your house today feeling that way as much as ever. You are strong, courageous, funny and more . . . I am so happy and proud to be your friend. DFD!
PS. You look great with the short hair!

 

love you mom!

 

p.s. doesn't my mom look like Jaimie Lee Curtis from Freaky Friday with her new haircut? i think it looks very nice!

 

I love the logo! Thanks so much for giving it to your mom to put on the blog. I put it in the sidebar so it will always be visible. It's great!

 

sure wish I was there to hang out!! and visit, you're in our prayers cuz!! love the logo too!! keep kickin' butt!!

xxxooo's

col

 

Yes, she does look like Jamie Lee Curtis with the short hair cut! Makes me almost think that I could go short . . .

 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Just wanted to let everyone know I deleted the last comment because it was just me testing comments as I wrote the post about how to comment. I didn't realize it would show up as having been "removed." Robert was worried that someone had made negative comment that I had to remove. Not so!