We laughed, caught up on the last few weeks, enjoyed great food and company, complained about work, and commiserated about the winter break being over and being back to work tomorrow. Our usual after walk conversation, except for the location! Kathy sported a new haircut which I LOVE! (Ok, I am biased in favor of short hair) and showed us the wig (also very cute!!) and scarf she got from the Cancer Resource Center of SVMH.
The Cancer Resource Center is a wonderful thing. They provide many services for people who are kicking the crap out of cancer. They also have services for the families. Together with the American Cancer Society they make it easier for women with breast cancer to say...


2 comments:
thanks everyone for being such a great support to my mom and my dad. I LOVE THE SHIRT!!!!!
Sara
I love your new haircut Kathy. With your attitude cancer doesn't have a chance.
Love you, Aunt Betty
Post a Comment