Hoping for a Better Week!

So what happened to our Blogstar? As you know, she was sick with the cold/flu that's been going around. Last weekend, she felt so bad that she went to the emergency room and ended up with HEAVY DUTY antibiotics. By Wednesday she still wasn't feeling better and had a Dr. appointment. On Thursday I met with her son for some math help and he sounded terrible! Between his coughing and mine we turned the hallway into a germ zone!

Today she's back at school, but definitely not back to 100%. If you've had this flu/cold thing you can definitely empathize. Cheryl and I have both tried to convince her to stay home longer. Stay home and kick this flu/cold in the ass so she can go back to kicking cancer. But I understand the drive to be at work. Besides the getting behind that happens if you are home sick, sometimes feeling crappy with some distraction is better than just being home feeling crappy. Sometimes it feels better to pretend to be o.k. when you feel terrible. Even if it's only just infinitesimally better...

Whatever wellness vibes you've got, send 'em this way! Kathy could really use them!

2 comments:

I add my vote to staying home and getting better. I've had this crap twice so far this spring. It's awful. I just hope our girl listens to her body, gets the rest it needs, and gets well soon.

 

Hope your week is better this week Kathy! Zap the crap!