Books, Books, Books!

Today Kathy goes in to have the port installed.  Think of it as a doggy (or kitty) door for her protector, Kemo!  

Meanwhile, here is a list of books that I have compiled.  I have only read one of them (The Middle Place, which I really liked) but they all come highly recommended from blogs of survivors and the reviews on Amazon or Google Books were 4 or more stars.  They are all linked to author websites or to Google Books where they can be perused.  


Cookbooks

What to Eat During Cancer Treatment, published by the American Cancer Society

The Cancer Fighting Kitchen, by Rebecca Katz


Guides and Memoirs

The Breast Cancer Book, by Ruth H. Grobstein, M.D., Ph.D.

Breast Cancer? Let me check my schedule!, by Peggy McCarthy, Jo An Loren, Donna Cederberg

The Middle Place, by Kelly Corrigan

Uplift: Secrets from the Sisterhood of Breast Cancer Survivors, by Barbara Delinsky

1 comments:

The surgery to install the port went well and Kathy is feeling fine.